Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Feature...Baking!

As you will read in my birthday post (coming up once I add some photos), Liz and Byn both gave me some great baking cookbooks. I plan to try one recipe per week, posting my photos, critiques, and of course mistakes here. Of course I won't post the actual recipe, but I'll let you know the titles in case you'd like to play along.

So Jota...you better get to band practice! Or maybe I can bake on the day you have soccer, and you can have band practice the next day? That way you can take some yummies for the boys. Then we can call you The Cupcakes, or The Cupcake Effect...or something like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I can't wait to see these! I'm always looking for new recipes...

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Oh heck yes. I love food. LOVE.

Jamie Lovely said...

Yum! sSounds great!