Friday, June 27, 2008

What's in your fridge?

A week or so ago, Miss Katelin posted a "What's in your trunk?" blog. Well, my trunk is pretty boring. Puppy gate from puppy sitting. Box of plastic water bottles that need to be recycled. And that's it. My fridge though, that's interesting. So without further ado...



  • Some eggy whites, and real eggys too.  Plain eggy whites creep me out, so I need a yolk or two in there.
  • Earth Balance - Vegan butter.  An accidental buy at Trader Joe's but I'm kind of into it.  
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - For Jota, he's not too sure about the vegan butter.  
  • Half and Half for the coffee
  • Brita Filter, because while I will swim in Venice water, I certainly won't drink it.  
  • Heart's Desire Meatless Chicken Strips.  I'm afraid to try them.  
  • Edamame hummus from Whole Foods.  So good.  
  • That white tub is my cheese tub.  Shredded cheese, gouda cheese, string cheese.  I heart all cheese.  Except swiss.  Nasty.  
  • Champagne Liz brought over from her and Drew's engagement pizza party.  Congrats!
  • West Soy Unsweetened Vanilla Soymilk is amazing in my smoothies.  
  • Bud.  Wise.  Er.  The king of beers.  
  • Club Soda for VD's nasty vodka beverages.  Yes,  she also keeps her own bottle of Seagram's in the liquor cabinet. 
  • Spicy Hot V8 that Ben left after making red beers the other week.  
  • Jolt Cola.  Free from kickball.  Unfortunately, no one will drink it. 
So what's in your fridge?  Or junk drawer?  

No comments: