You know the drill. I'm too lazy to do something original today. Snagged this one from little Miss Wishcake.
What were you doing five years ago?
1. I was 22 (a baby!), living at home with the parents.
2. Dating an asshole and cheating on him every chance I had.
3. Spending the summer flirting like a maniac with Jota even though he had a girlfriend.
4. Deciding not to go back to Radford for my final year of school. Greatest decision ever. The not going back there, probably should still consider finishing school.
5. Working promotions at 98.7 WMZQ. To this day, best job ever.
What are/were five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Plan a trip to Vancouver for work that I should have done a month ago.
2. Go to the gym! I've gained 5 lbs since my birthday. Bad James.
3. Give Duff a bath. Jota is taking him to work one day this week. He was a bit scruffy last time.
4. Get rid of my hangover. Hopefully lunch with LM will help.
5. Make some tasty banana bread before Jota throws out my nanners.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Fruit, fruit and more fruit.
2. String cheese. Yum!
3. Chocolate covered pretzel 100 calorie packs.
4. Greek yogurt with berries.
5. BBQ chips.
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy one of my dream homes on the Venice Canals.
2. Give a considerable amount to all 4 of my parents. And Jota's parents.
3. Quit my yuck job and get my dream job. Owning my own bakery.
4. Buy my own jet. Fuel prices may be insane, but Duff could fly without having to be crammed under the seat in front of me. And Byn could come visit whenever she wanted.
5. Donate massive amounts to my favorite organizations/charities.
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I procrastinate like a booger. See my to-do list for the day.
2. Biting my nails. They're way pretty right now though!
3. Smoking cigs when I'm wasted. Sorry babe.
4. Getting snotty with Jota when he asks dumb (actually quite normal) questions.
5. I shop way too much.
What are five places you have lived?
1. Union Bridge, Maryland. Born and not really raised. Don't remember anything about this place.
2. Beallsville, Maryland. Down on the farm. Believe it or not, I really did spend the first 23 years of my life on a farm, and somehow escaped learning how to drive a tractor. I think it had something to do with me driving the motorcycle face first into the barn.
3. Radford, Virginia. Dear God, Please let me never return. Oh and thank you for looking after me, because seriously, no one else was.
4. Santa Monica, California. Our first home! Some girl told us to live west of 26th, and north of the 10. We totally took that to heart, settling 11 blocks from the ocean. Now if I were to give people advice, I would say west of 26th unless you're south of Pico, then you want to be west of Lincoln. Or, just move to Venice.
5. Venice Beach, California. Our current abode. Our neighbor Camilla describing it perfectly this weekend, "Our building is like Melrose Place. Only you know, more intelligent, and less slutty."
What are five jobs you've had?
1. Reservationist/Reception at a super posh golf club in town. The 14th hole backs up to the farm and while they were building the course, I had a blast golf carting around the paths. Yes I said golf cart. My parents couldn't trust me with a four wheeler after the barn "incident". I've seen two Presidents and Michael Jordan play golf.
2. Office Manager at Bally Total Fitness. Why someone would give this job to a nineteen year old is beyond me, but whatevs. Not really sure what I did exactly other than boss the front desk girls around and flirt with the lifeguards.
3. Promotions at MZQ. Picture me at the Toby Keith concert at Nissan Pavilion standing on top of an ice cream truck with a mega phone yelling to 25,000 drunken fans, "Hey! Everyone needs to take three big steps back. Ready? One, two, THOSE STEPS AREN'T BIG ENOUGH, Three." Or the crowd favorite, "Show me your tits and Sean will hook you up." I'm a classy one.
4. Nordstrom's during holiday season. I will never work retail again. I did get some sweet deals though.
5. Marketing assistant at an un-named sports agency. Pretty fun I guess. Good peeps, which is nice. Oh and I own more T-Mobile magenta clothing than like, anyone.