Friday, February 08, 2008

Over the river, and through the woods

I'm off to Big Bear this afternoon for some much needed chill time.  These past two weeks have been insanely stressful.  I've found myself nearing tears in the office, screaming at Jota for eating the last english muffin, and getting frustrated with Duff for, well, being Duff.  And how can I get angry at a face like this?
I haven't been sleeping well, ok fine, at all.  In all honesty, I can't even begin to understand where all of my anxiety is coming from.  The only good that's come out of this is the fact that my appetite is all but gone.  Which also freaks me out to say because no one wants "Crazy Diet College James" to come back.    
So Big Bear, here I come.  You better be full of wonderful powder, and your runs had better be kick ass.   

PS new goal: 145 by the end of Feb.  And then I'm only 5 more away from pre - CA James.  

No comments: