Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I heart...


  • Washington Post Wednesdays - I'm a bit obsessed with Miss Manners.

  • Snuggling in the morning with Jota and Duff.

  • Snuggling anytime with Jota and Duff.

  • Summers in Venice.

  • Winters in Venice.

  • All the times in Venice.

  • When people come to visit. Kusi's in town tomorrow night and then Byn in 3 weeks!

  • Listening to Jota talk about the band and playing bass.

  • Theme parties!

  • Discovering that I actually enjoy exercising, and sweating isn't that bad. (Jota, you did not just read that.)

  • That it takes more time for me to put my makeup on than it does for me to do my hair.

  • Day light savings. No more walking Duff in the dark after work!

  • Maryland crab cakes, crab dip, crab saute, crab imperial...Just call me Bubba, or Bubb-ette I guess.
  • Yuengling. Someone send me a case please.

  • Vacations. This girl seriously needs one.

  • Meeting new people.

  • My new kickball team.

No comments: